TwoSides is a mixed media painting of a fantasy horse with a split personality of color. One side is warm and passionate with fuschias and violets while the other side is cool and calm with teals and greens.
The morning sun is shining and a gentle breeze stirs the air. A fantasy horse emerges from your daydream. He has a split personality of color. One side warm and passionate and the other side cool and calm. You notice how both sides are needed to make the whole horse.
And you receive his message…
Honor all your sides. They are all important and there for a reason.
Professionally printed, gallery level print on William Turner paper by Hahnemuhle, which is archival and conservation grade. Prints are produced utilizing an inkjet process known as giclee printing, using Canon Lucia inks with a 12 ink color system.
- Variety of sizes to fit standard mats and frames.
- Archival and conservation grade to last.
- 12-color digital printing process to closely match the original painting.
- Paper is matte and archival, this means prints are made to stand the test of time when displayed under proper conditions.
- William Turner by Hahnemuhle paper, has a slight coarse texture, similar to canvas, which gives an elegant look to the print.
- 100% cotton rag content
- Thickness: 21 mil
- Weight: 310 g/m²