Tranquility arrives as a gorgeous young mare stands grounded as a swirling wind tosses her Lapis-colored mane in the air. Her calm, healing presence comes from the energy of the crystal Larimar. She carries the tranquility of a calm, sunlit sea. Her dappled aqua coat reflects the light of the sun bouncing off of waves. And her blue eyes contain the depths of the sea. She wishes to share feelings of tranquil peace as you gaze into her eyes.
Note: Your print will not contain the copyright watermark seen in the image above.
Professionally printed, gallery level print on your choice of the fine art papers below. Prints are archival and conservation grade for your long lasting enjoyment. They are produced utilizing an inkjet process known as giclee printing, using Canon Lucia inks with a 12 ink color system.
- Choose from three papers to fit your unique taste.
- A variety of sizes available to fit standard mats and frames.
- Archival and conservation grade stands the test of time.
- Produced with a 12-color digital printing process for the brightest colors and most detailed textures. So you will feel as if you are looking at the original painting.
- All papers are matte and are archival, meaning they are made to stand the test of time as they are displayed under proper conditions.
- Archival Matte Paper is smooth and bright white.
- William Turner by Hahnemuhle, has a slight coarse texture, similar to canvas, which gives an elegant look to the print. This paper has 100% rag content.