Sunshine is a mixed media painting of an abstract, fantasy horse with a mane that radiates sunny light and warmth.
It’s a glorious, clear summer day with abundant sunshine in another world. The light and warmth from the sun fill this horse with joy and well being.
His mane radiates around him like sun rays, with this reminder…
Soak up some sunshine and feel good!
Professionally printed, gallery level print on William Turner paper by Hahnemuhle, which is archival and conservation grade. Prints are produced utilizing an inkjet process known as giclee printing, using Canon Lucia inks with a 12 ink color system.
- Variety of sizes to fit standard mats and frames.
- Archival and conservation grade to last.
- 12-color digital printing process to closely match the original painting.
- Paper is matte and archival, this means prints are made to stand the test of time when displayed under proper conditions.
- William Turner by Hahnemuhle paper, has a slight coarse texture, similar to canvas, which gives an elegant look to the print.
- 100% cotton rag content
- Thickness: 21 mil
- Weight: 310 g/m²