A Celtic-inspired, kind-hearted horse is offering to be a special friend, an anam cara, also known as your soul’s friend. He carries the trinity ring on his nose, as a reminder of the interconnection of all life in the universe. The wind has tangled his forelock into a Celtic knot braid.
A soul’s friend is someone who you can be your whole, true self with, with honesty and clarity. A soul’s friend understands you, at the same time they are your teacher and challenge you to be all you can be.
And that is the message this horse wishes to share, be all you can be.
Note: Your print will not contain the copyright watermark seen in the image above.
Professionally printed, gallery level print on your choice of the fine art papers below. Prints are archival and conservation grade for your long lasting enjoyment. They are produced utilizing an inkjet process known as giclee printing, using Canon Lucia inks with a 12 ink color system.
- Choose from three papers to fit your unique taste.
- A variety of sizes available to fit standard mats and frames.
- Archival and conservation grade stands the test of time.
- Produced with a 12-color digital printing process for the brightest colors and most detailed textures. So you will feel as if you are looking at the original painting.
- All papers are matte and are archival, meaning they are made to stand the test of time as they are displayed under proper conditions.
- Archival Matte Paper is smooth and bright white.
- William Turner by Hahnemuhle, has a slight coarse texture, similar to canvas, which gives an elegant look to the print. This paper has 100% rag content.