A Celtic-inspired, kind-hearted horse is offering to be a special friend, an anam cara, also known as your soul’s friend. He carries the trinity ring on his nose, as a reminder of the interconnection of all life in the universe. The wind has tangled his forelock into a Celtic knot braid.
A soul’s friend is someone who you can be your whole, true self with, with honesty and clarity. A soul’s friend understands you, at the same time they are your teacher and challenge you to be all you can be.
And that is the message this horse wishes to share, be all you can be.
Note: Your print will not contain the copyright watermark seen in the image above.
Professionally printed, gallery level print on William Turner paper by Hahnemuhle, which is archival and conservation grade. Prints are produced utilizing an inkjet process known as giclee printing, using Canon Lucia inks with a 12 ink color system.
- Variety of sizes to fit standard mats and frames.
- Archival and conservation grade to last.
- 12-color digital printing process to closely match the original painting.
- Paper is matte and archival, this means prints are made to stand the test of time when displayed under proper conditions.
- William Turner by Hahnemuhle paper, has a slight coarse texture, similar to canvas, which gives an elegant look to the print.
- 100% cotton rag content
- Thickness: 21 mil
- Weight: 310 g/m²