Two multi-colored horses emerge from a splashed and smeared world full of texture and swirly symbols. The more you look, the more you find intriguing color combinations and textures. Read the story and message of Seek Harmony here.
Note: Your print will not contain the copyright watermark seen in the image above.
Professionally printed, gallery level print on William Turner paper by Hahnemuhle, which is archival and conservation grade. Prints are produced utilizing an inkjet process known as giclee printing, using Canon Lucia inks with a 12 ink color system.
Prints are shipped via USPS Priority mail, in a sturdy tube for maximum protection and economical shipping prices. Simply unroll and weight on a flat surface to flatten.
- Variety of sizes to fit standard mats and frames.
- Archival and conservation grade to last.
- 12-color digital printing process to closely match the original painting.
- Paper is matte and archival, this means prints are made to stand the test of time when displayed under proper conditions.
- William Turner by Hahnemuhle paper, has a slight coarse texture, similar to canvas, which gives an elegant look to the print.
- 100% cotton rag content
- Thickness: 21 mil
- Weight: 310 g/m²