It’s midnight on a crisp and clear autumn eve.
A mystical horse appears out of the shadows cast by a row of trees. The moonlight causes her to glow. She wears a heart on her forehead, an outer expression of her inner, caring & loving nature. The new moon carries the energy of new beginnings. This mare has come forth to assist you on taking a fresh start.
So, start now with your own special moonlit beginning.
Note: Your print will not contain the copyright watermark seen in the image above.
Professionally printed, gallery level print on William Turner paper by Hahnemuhle, which is archival and conservation grade. Prints are produced utilizing an inkjet process known as giclee printing, using Canon Lucia inks with a 12 ink color system.
- Variety of sizes to fit standard mats and frames.
- Archival and conservation grade to last.
- 12-color digital printing process to closely match the original painting.
- Paper is matte and archival, this means prints are made to stand the test of time when displayed under proper conditions.
- William Turner by Hahnemuhle paper, has a slight coarse texture, similar to canvas, which gives an elegant look to the print.
- 100% cotton rag content
- Thickness: 21 mil
- Weight: 310 g/m²