A mystical horse appears out of the shadows cast by a row of trees. The moonlight causes her to glow. She wears a heart on her forehead, an outer expression of her inner, caring & loving nature. The new moon carries the energy of new beginnings. This mare has come forth to assist you on taking a fresh start.
So, start now with your own special moonlit beginning.
Note: Your print will not contain the copyright watermark seen in the image above.
A professionally printed, gallery level print on your choice of papers below, which are archival and conservation grade. They are produced utilizing an inkjet process known as giclee printing, using Canon Lucia inks with a 12 ink color system.
- A variety of paper choices and sizes to fit standard mats and frames.
- Archival and conservation grade to last.
- 12-color digital printing process to closely match the original painting.
- All papers are matte and are archival, meaning they are made to stand the test of time as they are displayed under proper conditions.
- Archival Matte Paper is smooth and bright white.
- William Turner by Hahnemuhle, has a slight coarse texture, similar to canvas, which gives an elegant look to the print. This paper has 100% rag content.
- Premium Giclee is a thick, natural-white, matte paper with a texture similar to watercolor paper, for a luxurious print.