This colorful, young mustang stallion, sporting a unique red starburst on his forehead, just crested a hill and is pausing there. Lionheart looks out over his domain with kindness and strong courage wrapped up together. He knows he is destined to be a gentle and great leader.
But for now, he is on his own and deciding where to go. The one thing he wants us to remember is that acting kindly IS a form of courage.
Note: Your print will not contain the copyright watermark seen in the image above.
Professionally printed, gallery level print on William Turner paper by Hahnemuhle, which is archival and conservation grade. Prints are produced utilizing an inkjet process known as giclee printing, using Canon Lucia inks with a 12 ink color system.
- Variety of sizes to fit standard mats and frames.
- Archival and conservation grade to last.
- 12-color digital printing process to closely match the original painting.
- Paper is matte and archival, this means prints are made to stand the test of time when displayed under proper conditions.
- William Turner by Hahnemuhle paper, has a slight coarse texture, similar to canvas, which gives an elegant look to the print.
- 100% cotton rag content
- Thickness: 21 mil
- Weight: 310 g/m²