LightDark is a mixed media painting of a fantasy horse in a world of mysterious misty light and shadowy dark.
This lime green, whimsical guy stands on the boundary between light and dark. The lightness of the lime green combines with the darkness of the shadow purple in his world.
He has a choice. He can step into the darkness and turn about from the light.
Or, he can bring light into the darkness and find his way.
Shine your light into the darkness and you will be able to see.
Professionally printed, gallery level print on William Turner paper by Hahnemuhle, which is archival and conservation grade. Prints are produced utilizing an inkjet process known as giclee printing, using Canon Lucia inks with a 12 ink color system.
- Variety of sizes to fit standard mats and frames.
- Archival and conservation grade to last.
- 12-color digital printing process to closely match the original painting.
- Paper is matte and archival, this means prints are made to stand the test of time when displayed under proper conditions.
- William Turner by Hahnemuhle paper, has a slight coarse texture, similar to canvas, which gives an elegant look to the print.
- 100% cotton rag content
- Thickness: 21 mil
- Weight: 310 g/m²