Lark is a mixed media painting of a horse being hugged by his flowing mane as he turns his head to the side while playing.
It’s a cool summer day after a stretch of warm weather. A gray horse rolls and jumps up to take off on a playful romp. His flowing mane gives him a hug as he tosses his head joyfully.
And then he shares his message…
Let your hair down and enjoy a playful lark now and then.
Professionally printed, gallery level print on William Turner paper by Hahnemuhle, which is archival and conservation grade. Prints are produced utilizing an inkjet process known as giclee printing, using Canon Lucia inks with a 12 ink color system.
- Variety of sizes to fit standard mats and frames.
- Archival and conservation grade to last.
- 12-color digital printing process to closely match the original painting.
- Paper is matte and archival, this means prints are made to stand the test of time when displayed under proper conditions.
- William Turner by Hahnemuhle paper, has a slight coarse texture, similar to canvas, which gives an elegant look to the print.
- 100% cotton rag content
- Thickness: 21 mil
- Weight: 310 g/m²