Southwest wall decor horse art for your home
The red, orange and purple in “Kind Heart” create warmth and connection. Many swirls, waves and squiggles of paint combine together to create the abstract and interesting textures and add to the feel of the southwestern desert.
This premium giclee, fine art print captures all the details and colors of the original. Dark, chipotle red fits perfectly into southwestern style decor themes.
Professionally printed, gallery level print on William Turner paper by Hahnemuhle, which is archival and conservation grade. This means your print will stand the test of time displayed on your wall. Prints are produced utilizing an inkjet process known as giclee printing, using Canon Lucia inks with a 12 ink color system.
Note: Your print will not contain the copyright watermark seen in the image above. The frame is not included and image on the wall is for illustration purposes only, to help you visualize this print on your own wall.
Story of Kind Heart
Kind Heart is a painting of one of my personal horses. He was with me for many years and was a been there, done that, kind of horse. And he had a very kind heart. He was liked by humans and horses both. In this painting, I tried to capture the expression of open trust and kindness that was the biggest part of who he was.
Each painting I create comes with a passage and special message. You can read Kind Heart’s here.
- Variety of sizes to fit standard mats and frames.
- Archival and conservation grade to last.
- 12-color digital printing process to closely match the original painting.
- Matte and archival paper, this means prints are made to stand the test of time when displayed under proper conditions.
- William Turner by Hahnemuhle paper, has a slight coarse texture, similar to canvas, which gives an elegant look to the print.
- 100% cotton rag content
- Thickness: 21 mil
- Weight: 310 g/m²