Frolic is a joyful horse, playing on a warm spring day in this mixed media painting.
Once upon a time in a colorful and whimsical world…
It was a warm and sunny spring day and something exciting happened. A human left the gate open!
Frolic discovered this glorious mistake and immediately took advantage of the situat. What a great excuse to run and jump, and buck and play!
Frolic wants to share the joy…
Live like someone left the gate open. (At least once in awhile.)
Professionally printed, gallery level print on William Turner paper by Hahnemuhle, which is archival and conservation grade. Prints are produced utilizing an inkjet process known as giclee printing, using Canon Lucia inks with a 12 ink color system.
- Variety of sizes to fit standard mats and frames.
- Archival and conservation grade to last.
- 12-color digital printing process to closely match the original painting.
- Paper is matte and archival, this means prints are made to stand the test of time when displayed under proper conditions.
- William Turner by Hahnemuhle paper, has a slight coarse texture, similar to canvas, which gives an elegant look to the print.
- 100% cotton rag content
- Thickness: 21 mil
- Weight: 310 g/m²