It’s one of those sunny days that started off warm but has now gotten cool as a storm blows in. This gorgeous mare begins to run around and play as the cool breeze winds her up.
She celebrates the feeling of being alive with her head toss that wraps her long, flowing mane around her face. Her joyful energy is infectious.
So, she spreads her message with each playful leap and twirl… Make joy in your life.
Note: Your print will not contain the copyright watermark seen in the image above.
Professionally printed, gallery level print on William Turner paper by Hahnemuhle, which is archival and conservation grade. Prints are produced utilizing an inkjet process known as giclee printing, using Canon Lucia inks with a 12 ink color system.
- Variety of sizes to fit standard mats and frames.
- Archival and conservation grade to last.
- 12-color digital printing process to closely match the original painting.
- Paper is matte and archival, this means prints are made to stand the test of time when displayed under proper conditions.
- William Turner by Hahnemuhle paper, has a slight coarse texture, similar to canvas, which gives an elegant look to the print.
- 100% cotton rag content
- Thickness: 21 mil
- Weight: 310 g/m²