This character of a horse is wearing a smirk on his face as he looks down on his owner meditating below him.
The special message he wishes to share is to “take time to BE”.
Note: Your print will not contain the copyright watermark seen in the image above.
A professionally printed, gallery level print on your choice of papers below, which are archival and conservation grade. They are produced utilizing an inkjet process known as giclee printing, using Canon Lucia inks with a 12 ink color system.
- A variety of paper choices and sizes to fit standard mats and frames.
- Archival and conservation grade to last.
- 12-color digital printing process to closely match the original painting.
- All papers are matte and are archival, meaning they are made to stand the test of time as they are displayed under proper conditions.
- Archival Matte Paper is smooth and bright white.
- William Turner by Hahnemuhle, has a slight coarse texture, similar to canvas, which gives an elegant look to the print. This paper has 100% rag content.
- Premium Giclee is a thick, natural-white, matte paper with a texture similar to watercolor paper, for a luxurious print.