DG is a mixed media painting of a beautiful mare in a soft and dreamy world.
This beautiful gray mare has a lifeftime of wisdom in her eyes. She has raised many babies and taught them well. She carried her human many miles and taught her well too.
She has stopped for a moment on her journey to pass along a heartfelt message…
As you be gentle with yourself, you can be gentle with others.
Professionally printed, gallery level print on William Turner paper by Hahnemuhle, which is archival and conservation grade. Prints are produced utilizing an inkjet process known as giclee printing, using Canon Lucia inks with a 12 ink color system.
- Variety of sizes to fit standard mats and frames.
- Archival and conservation grade to last.
- 12-color digital printing process to closely match the original painting.
- Paper is matte and archival, this means prints are made to stand the test of time when displayed under proper conditions.
- William Turner by Hahnemuhle paper, has a slight coarse texture, similar to canvas, which gives an elegant look to the print.
- 100% cotton rag content
- Thickness: 21 mil
- Weight: 310 g/m²