DG is a mixed media painting of a beautiful mare in a soft and dreamy world.
Gallery level print on your choice of the fine art papers below, which are archival and conservation grade. They are produced utilizing an inkjet process known as giclee printing, using Canon Lucia inks with a 12 ink color system.
- A variety of paper choices
- Archival and conservation grade
- 12 color digital printing process
- Archival Matte Paper features a smooth surface, heavy weight (230 g, 9.5-mil), neutral white, matte paper that is acid-free
- William Turner by Hahnemuhle is one of the most popular papers used in the Giclee printing industry. Texture-wise, it has a slight coarse texture which gives an elegant look to the print. This is a 310g natural white mould made natural line paper with 100% rag content making it highly archival. .
- Premium Giclee paper is a thick (19-mil), heavy weight (310g), natural-white, matte finish paper with a textured watercolor feel for a luxurious print.