Breeze is a mixed media painting on watercolor paper with a fantasy, otherworldly feel.
A magical stallion emerges from the misty edge of dawn. As he travels on a new adventure, he pauses at the edge of his world. A breeze tosses and tangles through his mane and forelock.
His wisdom is in the pause. When we remember to pause and listen, our direction is made clear.
Take the time to pause…
Professionally printed, gallery level print on William Turner paper by Hahnemuhle, which is archival and conservation grade. Prints are produced utilizing an inkjet process known as giclee printing, using Canon Lucia inks with a 12 ink color system.
- Variety of sizes to fit standard mats and frames.
- Archival and conservation grade to last.
- 12-color digital printing process to closely match the original painting.
- Paper is matte and archival, this means prints are made to stand the test of time when displayed under proper conditions.
- William Turner by Hahnemuhle paper, has a slight coarse texture, similar to canvas, which gives an elegant look to the print.
- 100% cotton rag content
- Thickness: 21 mil
- Weight: 310 g/m²