Lark is an archival, high quality print made form a painting of a horse being hugged by his flowing mane as he turns his head to the side during a playful romp.
Professionally printed, gallery level print on Moab Lasal Photo Matte, which is archival and conservation grade. Prints are produced utilizing an inkjet process known as giclee printing, using Canon Lucia inks with a 12 ink color system.
- 8×10 size fits standard mats and frames.
- Archival and conservation grade to last.
- 12-color digital printing process to closely match the original painting.
- Paper is archival, this means prints are made to stand the test of time when displayed under proper conditions.
- Moab Lasal Photo Matte paper, has a smooth texture, and neutral white color for accurate color reproduction.
- Acid free
- Thickness: 9.5 mil
- Weight: 230 g/m²